MINIATURE FN SCAR-L®
NICKNAMED 'SCAR' | OFFICIALLY LICENSED WITH FN HERSTAL | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Sarge joined forces with the Goats in Belgium to make an iconic gem. It's all the colors you expect, cycles rounds, and much more. This has been a labor of love taking up the majority of 3 full years. This beast is the most requested model Sarge has been tasked to miniaturize....
and You're Welcome.
ABOUT THE MINIATURE FN SCAR-L®
- Officially Licensed by FN HERSTAL®
- Cycles dummy rounds!
- Compatible with GoatGuns AR attachments
- 9.5" in length, 8.5oz
- Selector switch adjusts
- Rail-guards slide on and off exposing side picatinny rails compatible with our attachments.
- Folding front and rear sight
- Adjustable 6 position stock
- Folding stock
- Die-cast metal
- Muzzle tightens on and off
- Selector switch rotates between S, 1, A
- 3 dummy rounds included
- Position scope on railing to your own liking
- Comes with display stand
- Real rubber butt plate
- Adjustable cheek rest
SIZE & COLOR
- Let's talk about the color. The milspec Dark Tan was approved directly by FN Herstal themselves and it differs from both our Coyote and FDE seen on other models. Upper and lower is a different variant of tan just as the real one is.
- 9.25-10.25" in adjustable length (23-26cm)
- 4.5" in height (11cm)
- Weighs 8.5 ounces
The FN SCAR, designed by FN Herstal, is a modern modular rifle system. Developed in the 2000s, it comes in two main variants, the SCAR-L and the SCAR-H. It offers versatility and adaptability, catering to various mission requirements. The SCAR is used by several military forces and special units worldwide, known for its reliability and accuracy. Its legacy includes its role in advancing modular rifle design for modern combat scenarios.
Collect this legacy piece and buy the SCAR-L in miniature model form today!
- Some assembly required. Takes 5-10 minutes to build. Comes with instructions.