- All-New LCXU Single Speed Transmission, includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability.
- Stiff SCX10™ III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision.
- Licensed Black Rhino wheels provide scale looks.
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak tires increase ground clearance over rough surfaces and grip on slippery trails.
- Fully rebuildable, oil-filled shocks include clear anodized, threaded shock bodies and coilover springs.
- Spektrum™ SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future.
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite® 35T brushed motor and Spektrum™ 40A brushed ESC.
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions.
- New body style offers exciting scale looks and lighter weight finished construction.
- High clearance licenesed Demello Off Road Bumpers.
Unstoppable performance — unbeatable price
The 1/10 scale Axial® SCX10™ has long been the RC vehicle platform of choice for scale trail enthusiasts, providing exciting detail and superior off-road performance. Each new SCX10™ generation raises the bar in rock crawling realism. Now, with the ready-to-run SCX10™ III Base Camp™ 4WD, even cost-conscious crawling fans can experience the unmatched performance of Axial® engineering — and enjoy plenty of scale realism, too. The Base Camp™ 4WD is the most bang for your buck available in a 1/10 scale Axial® rig!
The SCX10™ III Base Camp™ 4WD incorporates all of the key components that make SCX10™ III vehicles so effective on the trails. For bashers on a budget, Axial® has kept costs down by including the classic, single-speed transmission and putting a few less molded details on the body. The Base Camp™ 4WD still delivers the high performance you expect from an Axial® crawler. The single-speed transmission's low center of gravity even helps it stick tighter to the trails, and the new body style has a distinctive, awesome scale look.
The stiffness of the SCX10™ III Base Camp™ 4WD steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases the precision of suspension movement. A full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears give the transmission strength and durability. The optimized suspension includes all-metal links and oil-filled shocks that can be tuned to find to the best dampening rate for any surface.
Officially licensed Black Rhino wheels add scale looks. The R35 compound Falken Wildpeak tires included with the SCX10™ III Base Camp™ 4WD provide good ground clearance and a secure grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road surfaces.
Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, the Axial® SCX10™ III Base Camp™ 4WD comes with almost everything needed to hit the trails right out of the box, including the transmitter, receiver, ESC, motor, servo, and finished body. Just add your preferred batteries and charger. For anyone who wants to join the RC adventuring lifestyle — in the mountains, forest, desert, or backyard — the affordable, high-performance Base Camp™ 4WD makes it possible!
SCX10™ III STEEL C-CHANNEL CHASSIS
The stiffness of the SCX10™ III Base Camp 4WD steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases the precision of suspension movement.
ALL-NEW LCXU SINGLE SPEED TRANSMISSION
Equipped with a high performance, single-speed transmission, the SCX10™ III Base Camp 4WD has a low center of gravity for stability over courses and trails. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability. The internal gears can be switched to allow for use of our optional Standard Axle Conversion Kit (AXI238000).
OPTIMIZED SUSPENSION GEOMETRY
The front suspension geometry of the SCX10™ III Base Camp 4WD is optimized to reduce bump steer, while the rear 4-link reduces torque twist.
All links are metal, and all pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide durable, long-lasting performance.
ALUMINUM ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS
The oil-filled shocks have aluminum threaded bodies and a single coilover spring. The shocks are tunable for achieving the best dampening rate. Their increased bore size also creates more fluid volume for better performance.
BLACK RHINO ONE-PIECE WHEELS
Officially licensed Black Rhino wheels add scale looks.
FALKEN WILDPEAK TIRES
The 4.7" tall, R35 compound Falken Wildpeak tires included with the SCX10™ III Base Camp 4WD provide more ground clearance and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
SPEKTRUM™ SLT3 RADIO SYSTEM
The included SLT3 3-channel radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver provides dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and next-level DSMR® upgrade potential for the future. User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits. The transmitter's foam-covered steering wheel allows no-slip control.